Celestron Prepared Slides with World of the Microscope Book (#44410B, 44411B, 44412B)
Nurture the curiosity of a budding scientist with this perfect combination!
View the prepared slides for hours and hours of enjoyment and discovery. A wide assortment of specimens on glass slides include insect parts, plant parts, animal parts, etc. Intended for high power microscopes 40x and up. Choose from the 25 slide set, a 50 slide set, or the 100 slide set.
All Slide Sets Feature:
- 25, 50 or 100 Slides
- 1" x 3" (25 mm x 76 mm) Glass Slides.
- Each slide is numbered and includes reference key (PLEASE NOTE: The pictured list is for reference only and may vary with each set.)
- Protective wooden case
Also included is The World of the Microscope book, by Usborn.
The book in this set is currently out of stock. The anticipated ship date from the publisher is on or before February 15, 2020. The slides, by themselves, are available here.
Without reading like a text book, it is a colorful and practical introduction to microscopic history, mechanics, applications, activities and projects. This book makes a wonderful gift for children up to 14 years old, Although, we know many adults that thoroughly enjoy it as well!
- Paperback, 48 pages
- Written by Chris Oxlade and Corinne Stockly, Scientific Advisor, Dr. John Rostron
- Full color illustrations.
- Shortlisted for the Science Book Prize by the Science Museum COPUS
- ISBN 978-0-7945-1524-9
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.