National 405 Stereo Microscope Series, Fixed Magnification with Inclined Head
Same high quality optical system and precise mechanical components of our larger stereo microscopes. Designed for both the beginner or the general hobbyist. Optional eyepieces may be added later for increased magnification (20x is considered ideal for inclined, post mounted to permit 360° rotation and adjustment up/down to accommodate larger specimens.)
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces are supplied standard, 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 50mm to 75mm. Reticle holder/retainer accepts eyepiece reticle with 23mm O.D.
- 47mm working distance
- Standard magnification of 20x is considered ideal. Optional WF15x eyepieces increase magnification 50%.
- High intensity, 12v 10 watt incidental and transmitted illumination. Separate switches permit use of top & bottom, top only or bottom only.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- Mounted on metal post, adjusts up and down.
- 80mm reversible black/white plastic contrast plate and 80mm frosted glass stage plate.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged, cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Height: 275 mm (10-7/8 in.).
- Base width: 115mm (4-1/2 in.), Base depth: 197mm (7-3/4 in.).
- Net wt. 2.7 kg (6 lbs).
- Molded styrofoam container with eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 4.1 kgs (9 lbs), Dimensions 400x425x275mm (16x17x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 4 each: Ship wt. 14.5 kgs (32 lbs), Dimensions 675x350x350mm (27x14x14 in.)
Ships directly from the manufacturer. Please contact us for current lead times.
We Also Recommend
Canada Balsam Synthetic Mounting Medium 25ml/0.85oz (#AC0020)
$1295 USD $12.95 USD
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.