Spore Stains Kit, 5pk, for Prepared Slides (#BZ0925)
This collection is used for staining endospores and bacterial spores, including acid fast mycobacterium. A great addition for any laboratory. Includes Carbol Fuchsin, Safranin O 1% Aqueous Solution, Malachite Green Oxalate, Ethyl Alcohol Anhydrous, and Formalin- Nigrosin Solution. Conveniently packaged in 30 ml dropper bottles with screw-on caps, basic users guide*, and SDS sheets for each stain.
- Malachite Green Oxalate, 1% Aqueous Solution, stains spores/endospores
- Safranin O, 1% Aqueous Solution, a counterstain which stains all nuclei red
- Carbol Fuchsin (Ziehl-Neelsen), to detect acid fast bacteria
- Ethyl Alcohol, Denatured, Anhydrous, a decolorizing agent
- \Formalin-Nigrosin Solution, a stain fixative
- User's Guide*
- SDS Sheets
*Protocols and preferences vary widely. There may be additional staining methods that are not covered in this guide. We suggest researching your application online and choosing the appropriate method for you.
DOT Info: Small quantity exemption for land and rail transportation only. (Cannot ship in liquid form to Alaska, Hawaii, PR, APO or FPO. Please refer to our EZ Prep Capsules for air transportation.)
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.