Celestron Prepared Slides with World of the Microscope Book (#44410B, 44411B, 44412B)
Nurture the curiosity of a budding scientist with this perfect combination!
View the prepared slides for hours and hours of enjoyment and discovery. A wide assortment of specimens on glass slides include insect parts, plant parts, animal parts, etc. Intended for high power microscopes 40x and up. Choose from the 25 slide set, a 50 slide set, or the 100 slide set.
All Slide Sets Feature:
- 25, 50 or 100 Slides
- 1" x 3" (25 mm x 76 mm) Glass Slides.
- Each slide is numbered and includes reference key (PLEASE NOTE: The pictured list is for reference only and may vary with each set.)
- Protective wooden case
Also included is The World of the Microscope book, by Usborn.
Without reading like a text book, it is a colorful and practical introduction to microscopic history, mechanics, applications, activities and projects. This book makes a wonderful gift for children up to 14 years old, Although, we know many adults that thoroughly enjoy it as well!
- Paperback, 48 pages
- Written by Chris Oxlade and Corinne Stockly, Scientific Advisor, Dr. John Rostron
- Full color illustrations.
- Shortlisted for the Science Book Prize by the Science Museum COPUS
- ISBN 978-0-7945-1524-9
We Also Recommend
Basic Plastic Slide Making Kit with The World of the Microscope Book (#BZK2300B)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.