Glass Equilateral Prism, 3" x 1" for Light Dispersion (75 mm x 25 mm) (#590/3)
Polished Glass Prism with smooth, ground edges. 3" long with 3 equal 1"sides. Equilateral prisms are meant for dispersing elements, or white light, into a spectrum of colors creating a rainbow effect. Great for science experiments to demonstrate bending light. With 3 equal sides at 60 degree angles, there are 2 spectral diffractions. They can also be used for wave length separations, and special rainbow lighting effects in photography.
- Polished Glass with Smooth Edges
- 3" Long x 1" Wide (75mm x 25mm)
- Demonstration Dispersion and Diffraction
- Great for STEM activities
- Special Effects Lighting for Photography
We Also Recommend
Celestron Prepared Slides with World of the Microscope Book (#44410B, 44411B, 44412B)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.