Meiji MT5000 Series Laboratory Microscopes
Meiji Techno's laboratory grade upright microscope line is the new and cost-effective MT5000 Series Biological Microscopes. It employs all new and improved Plan Semi Apochromat optics. Meiji Techno's ICOS™ (Infinity Corrected Optical System) makes the study of mounted specimens fast and easy while delivering an excellent cost-to-performance ratio. Ergonomically designed, precisely manufactured in Japan and simple to use stage and coarse and fine controls, to meet the demands of researchers and clinical laboratory specialists. Meiji Techno has reviewed all aspects of microscope usability to develop the MT5200, which provides functionality with operational ease. It has a larger 30.0 mm I.D. eyetube and a larger stage than the MT4000 Series. Viewing high quality images, sample changing and photomicroscopy are all conducted with ergonomics in mind. High Intensity Halogen illumination shows true to life color quality. Designed for Brightfield observation and rugged quality as you would expect from a Japanese made microscope.
- Computer Aided Design
- Ergonomically positioned controls
- Comfortable Siedentopf viewing heads/li>
- Your choice and preference in illumination, halogen or LED
- Brightfield, darkfield and phase contrast observation modes
- Available with motorized stage and focus drive
- Optional Ergonomic Binocular Viewing Head Available
Model MA815 is the Siedentopf-type binocular head and Model MA816 is the trinocular head for camera integration. Each head has the eyetubes inclined at 30 degrees with the left eyetube having graduated diopter settings. The interpupillary distance is adjustable between 53mm - 75mm. An 80/20 beamsplitter for the trinocular tube can be engaged for photo work. (100% to eyetubes or 80% to phototube & 20% to the eyetube.) The optional MA957, Ergonomic Binocular Viewing Head, has the inclination adjustable from 10 to 50 degrees to fit users of different heights. The Ergonomic Trinocular model comes with the MA958, photo/video attachment with sliding 80/20 beam-splitter (Included in MT5300ED).
10X Super Widefield High Eyepoint eyepieces F.N.22 are standard, and 15X and 20X eyepieces are available as an option. A Super Widefield High Eyepoint 10X focusable eyepiece that accepts 25mm reticules is also available.
Quintuple nosepiece provides effortless objective changes with smooth-operating, ball bearing mounted.
Meiji Techno America offers an assortment of Planachromat Infinity Corrected (ICOS) objectives for Brightfield, Darkfield and Phase Contrast observation modes.
Ceramic coated standard right-handed or optional left-handed controls, flat top stage 191mm x 140mm with travel: 80mm(X) x 52mm(Y). Ergonomically positioned coaxial drop down controls. Available with motorized focus and stage controls.
New design centerable Abbe 1.25 N.A. Condenser with built-in iris diaphragm in dovetail mount.
Powerful white LED illumination provides enhanced image quality and brightness for the observation of specimens and photomicroscopy.
• Manufactured: 100% MADE IN JAPAN
• Warranty: LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Weight: 34 lbs (15.4kg)
• Box Size: 16 x 14 x 21 inches
• Footprint: 263mm (D) x 176mm (W)
• Binocular head type: 390 mm(D) x 410mm (H) x 210mm(W) (8.0kg)( 29.0 lbs)
• Trinocular head type: 390 mm(D) x 465mm(H) x 210mm(W) (8.7Kg)( 30.0 lbs)
• Binocular Ergonomic head: 390 mm(D) x 483mm (H) x 210mm(W) (8.4kg)(31 lbs)
• Trinocular Ergonomic head: 390 mm(D) x 533mm(H) x 210mm(W) (8.9Kg)(33 lbs)
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.