National Microscope - 179 Advanced Polarizing Monocular
This item is no longer in production and available only while supplies last.
- Widefield 10X/18mm eyepiece with built in cross line reticle
- 45° inclined monocular viewing head rotates 360°
- DIN standard 4X, 10X, 40XR are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded
- Built in Bertrand lens, mounted in slide in/out mount
- Built in Analyzer (polarizer lens) rotates 0 to 90° with 1 degree graduations
- Built-in 3-position slider bar with, 1/4 wave and full wave plates and one open aperture
- Built in swing-out Polarizer lens
- Objective turret, ball bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification
- Built in 12V, 20W Halogen illumination with variable rheostat control
- Base mounted on/off switch, 120V AC, 50/60 Hz operation, with heavy-duty six-foot three-wire grounded electrical “grabber” clip plug
- 0.5A time delay fuse
- Separate low position coarse and fine focusing controls
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses
- Large 135mm diameter stage rotates 360° with one-degree graduations marked on stage and venire scale reading 0.1 degree. Also includes two stage clips
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder, blue filter
- Rugged cast metal frame, gray enamel finish
- Base dimensions: 175mm x 210mm
- Height 382mm (15-1/4”)
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dust cover
- Approx ship weight: 15 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and fuse.
This model is now discontinued by the manufacturer. Our units are new, in the box, and not demo units. Available only whiles supplies last.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.