National Stereo Microscope - 460 Series Zoom
An exceptional stereo zoom microscope at an exceptionally low price. Permits students to view the wide picture at 10x magnification, the zoom all the way to 30x for an exciting close-up view. By simply turning the objective turret, magnification can be changed from 10x to 30x, and every point in between. Achromatic optical system provides sharp, parfocalled image throughout the zoom range, without having to refocus.
- 1x to 3x Zoom
- Paired widefield 10x or 15x eyepieces are 45° inclined, with left diopter adjustment, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Accepts 23mm eyepiece reticle.
- Viewing head rotates 360°.
- Achromatic, color corrected lenses.
- Continuous magnification from 10x thru 30x.
- Top light is 12v 10 watt halogen with reflector with directional lever which puts the light where you need it.
- Bottom light is 110v 5 watt fluorescent for cool operation, greater light efficiency.
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination.
- Heavy-duty 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- Large dual focusing knobs with slip clutch to prevent damage to mechanism.
- Heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing.
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus 'drift'.
- 80mm stage plate ( black plastic contrast).
- 80mm stage plate (translucent white plate).
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Professional, all-metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Heavy-duty fixed arm with ergonomic design.
- Height: 317mm (12-1/2 in.).
- Base width: 215mm (8-1/2 in.), Base depth: 220mm (8-3/4 in.)
- Net wt. 4 kgs (9 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with rubber eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 5.9 kgs (13 lbs), Dimensions 400x425x275mm (16x17x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 10.9 kgs (24 lbs), Dimensions 550x350x375mm (22x14x15 in.)
Ships directly from manufacturer. Please allow 7-10 business days.- See more at: http://nationaloptical.com/products/stereoscopic-microscopes/zoom-models/460-series/460tbl-10#sthash.RlaPYAaE.dpuf
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.