Swift M10 Series Compound Microscope (Non-Digital)
Expand your options with the non-digital M10 compound series. Ideal for higher education and professional applications. Available with binocular or trinocular heads and choice of semi-plan, plan and multi-phase objectives. M10T models now include MA15602 video C-mount adapter.
Call for current lead times.
|MODEL||HEAD||OBJ||CONDENSOR||BENZ $||LIST $|
|M10T-S||Binoc w/Camera Port||Semi-Plan||Abbe 1.25||1210.50||1345.00|
|M0T-P||Binoc w/Camera Port||Plan||Abbe 1.25||1335.60||1484.00|
|M0T-MP||Binoc w/Camera Port||Phase||Multi-Phase||1898.10||2109.00|
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces.
- Binocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. Semi-plan, plan or phase lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Variable, 3 watt LED provides bright, white illumination.
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- Multi-phase condenser has rack and pinion focusing.
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in. (261mm x 172mm)
- Height: 14-3/4 in. (375mm). Net wt. 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs).
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.