National 446 Series Stereo Microscope, Dual Magnification, Compact Post Mount
All the quality features and versatility of larger stereo microscopes, in a compact size that is more efficient for many uses. Choose low or high magnification simply by turning the objective turret. Viewing head is 45 degrees inclined and rotates 360 degrees so that user can position microscope conveniently in forward or reverse viewing position. Post mount permits head to be adjusted up or down to accommodate larger objects on stage.
- 446TBL-15: 15x EP with 1x / 3x turret equals 15x and 45x total magnification.
- 447TBL-15: 15x EP with 2x / 4x turret equals 30x and 60x total magnification.
- Paired widefield eyepieces with diopter adjustment on left side. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Reticle holder/retainer accepts eyepiece reticle with 23mm O.D..
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90 degrees, to positive click stop.
- Working distance: 75mm. Maximum specimen height on stage, 35mm
- Head rotates 360 degrees to permit reverse head position viewing.
- High intensity 12v 10 watt incidental and transmitted illumination is built-in.
- Separate base mounted switches control power on/off, top and bottom lights, permit use of top light only, bottom light only, top and bottom lights together.
- Rack & pinion focusing has slip clutch to protect mechanism against over-turning, and special tension adjustment.
- Supplied with two 80mm stage plates, one frosted glass and one plastic black/white reversible contrast. Two locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Height: 310mm (12-1/4 in.) extends to 370mm (14-3/4 in.) for larger objects.
- Base width: 115mm (4-1/2 in.), Base depth: 197mm (7-3/4 in.)
- Net wt. 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover & rubber eyeshields.
- Individual: Ship wt. 4.1 kgs (9 lbs), Dimensions 400x425x275mm (16x17x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 4 each: Ship wt. 15 kgs (33 lbs), Dimensions 725x375x325mm (29x15x13 in.
Ships directly from the manufacturer. Please contact us for current lead times.
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.