National 450 Series Dual Magnification Stereo Microscopes, Compact
All the quality features and versatility of larger stereo microscopes, in a compact size only 12" tall. Ideal size for elementary and middle school, rugged enough for high school. Upright, unreversed image is designed for three-dimensional objects and dissection. Choose low magnification for a wide field of view, then high magnification for close-up detail.
- 1x & 3x with 10x WF Eyepieces (10x & 30x Magnification)
- 1x & 3x with 15x WF Eyepieces (15x & 45x Magnification)
- 2x & 4x with 10x WF Eyepieces (20x & 40x Magnification)
- 2x & 4x with 15x WF Eyepieces (30x & 60x Magnification)
- Paired widefield 10x or 15x eyepieces, left-side diopter adjustment, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Eyepieces equipped with reticle holder/retainer to accept reticle with 23mm O.D.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90 degrees, to positive click stops.
- Fixed head.
- 4-position light control: top only, bottom only, top and bottom, off.
- Top light (incidental) and bottom light (transmitted) corded 12v 10 watt tungsten illumination. (LED models have top light (incidental) and bottom light (transmitted) cordless LED illumination.)
- 8 hour charge provides up to 50 hours of use.
- Rack & pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- Supplied with two 80mm stage plates, one frosted glass and one plastic black/white reversible contrast. Two locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Height: 310mm (12-1/4 in.)
- Base width: 115mm (4-1/2 in.), Base depth: 197mm (7-3/4 in.)
- Net wt. 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover & rubber eyeshields.
- Individual: Ship wt. 4.1 kgs (9 lbs), Dimensions 400x425x275mm (16x17x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 4 each: Ship wt. 15 kgs (33 lbs), Dimensions 725x375x325mm (29x15x13 in.)
Ships directly from manufacturer. Please allow 7-10 business days.
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.