Celestron Omni XLT AZ 114 Newtonian Telescope (#22151)
OMNI XLT AZ 114
ALL-NEW OMNI AZ MOUNT
For years, Celestron’s Omni equatorial mount has set the industry standard for elegant design. With this new addition to the lineup, our engineers have brought that same level of sophistication to an altazimuth mount. Designed from the ground up, it’s our best manual AZ mount ever.
Worm gears on both axes provide smooth, easy motion when tracking targets. Plus, you’ll find slip clutches in both axes for quick and easy pointing. A sturdy aluminum tripod anchors Omni AZ and stabilizes your images. Your Omni AZ comes together in just minutes with a simple, no-tool setup.
STUNNING VIEWS, DAY TO NIGHT
Omni AZ is the ideal telescope for day-to-night observations. A dual-position arm can be raked back for pointing higher in the sky, or adjusted to point downward for viewing objects at or below the horizon. Perfect for balconies, high windows, and observation decks, Omni provides stunning views of wildlife, landscapes, and more. Plus, its beautiful design makes it a showpiece in any room.
- New Omni manual slow-motion altazimuth mount uses worm gears for smooth easy tracking of celestial or terrestrial targets and slip clutches for quick and easy pointing.
- Quality optical components are fully coated using Celestron’s proprietary XLT coatings—the same ones found on our observatory-grade telescopes.
- Newtonian reflector offers a large 114 mm parabolic mirror for wide fields of view when used for both astronomical and terrestrial viewing.
- The mount’s single arm can be repositioned to point near the zenith for astronomical use or downward for terrestrial observing from a deck or window.
- Premium StarPointer Pro finderscope projects a dual-circle reticle instead of a simple red dot.
|Omni XLT AZ 114mm reflector||Newtonian|
|Primary Mirror Design||Parabolic|
|Optical Coatings||Fully XLT coated glass optics|
|Eyepiece/Magnification||25mm Plössl (1.25”) / 18x|
|Finderscope||StarPointer Pro red LED with dual circle reticle|
|Other Accessories||SkyPortal app|
|Resolution||Rayleigh: 1.22 arc seconds / Dawes Limit: 1.02 arc seconds|
|Light Gathering Power||212x the unaided eye|
|Highest Useful Magnification||255x|
|Lowest Useful Magnification||16x|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||12.8|
|Tripod||Aluminum, 49” max height|
|Optical Tube Length||18.5"|
|Total Telescope Kit Weight||13.2lbs|
|Included Items||OTA, mount/tripod (preassembled), 25mm eyepiece, StarPointer Pro finderscope, accessory tray, SkyPortal app|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.