Cereal Grass Culture Media (#AC5021, AC5022)
Aldon's Innovating Science Cereal Grass Medium is used for culturing protozoa such as rhizopods, choanoflagellates, ciliates, and flagellates. It contains dehydrated cereal grass leaves with natural vitamins A,B,C,K. Highly recommended by King's Lab at the University of California, Berkley. Made in America. IS5021, IS502
To grow organisms from the cereal grass media, use 1-2 g grams of media with about 1 liter of water.* Cover and let rest for a few days. Retrieve a sample for observation using a dropper or pipette, and place a drop on a microscope slide. The types of protozoa you will observe depends on the type of water used. *Best sources of water are from a pond, lake, puddle, ditch, or fish tank.
- Use for culturing protozoa (Rhizopods, Choanoflagellates, Ciliates, and Flagellates)
- Contains dehydrated cereal grass leaves with natural vitamins A,B,C,K
- Highly recommended by top labs Highly recommended by top labs
- Use 1-2 g grams of media with about 1 liter of water.
- Available in 100 gram or 500 gram Bottles
- Made in USA
We Also Recommend
Canada Balsam Synthetic Mounting Medium 25ml/0.85oz (#AC0020)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.