Clever Catch Ball, States and Capitals (SR-1405)
The Clever Catch Ball measures 24” diameter and is used for learning U.S. state and capital facts with 66 questions covering 50 states. The ball is tossed between two or more players for an interactive experience, and is versatile for use in the classroom, playground, or home. Sample questions include “In what state will you find Pike's Peak?”, “How many states are in the U.S.?”, and “What is the longest river in the U.S.?” The ball has an answer sheet for instructional use, and is suitable for grades 2 through 7. Vinyl resists oil, has low moisture absorption, and is non-conductive.Clever Catch Balls are commonly used as educational aids and makes learning fun. Packaged un-inflated.
- Vinyl catch ball with 24" diameter for learning U.S. state and capital facts
- Depicts 66 questions covering 50 states for response
- Tossed between two or more players for interactive experience
- Versatile for use in classroom, playground, or home
- includes answer sheet for instructional use
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.