Dissection: Student Dissection Lab Kit (#BZ8100K)
This kit comes with everything you'll need to begin dissecting basic biological specimens. Great for home schooling, to enhance a general curriculum, or to encourage budding biologists at home.
Kit includes a deluxe plastic dissecting tray with reusable, self-healing pad and cover, 6 specimens preserved in Bio-Neat, a safe alternative to formaldehyde, 7 dissecting tools in a vinyl case, and 6 pairs of disposable, latex free gloves.
- Choose from 3 sizes of dissecting trays for individual or team work
- 3 piece plastic dissecting trays include a base, a self-healing pad insert, and a cover
- Animalia specimens packed in a glass jar include one of each:
- Grasshopper (2" x 1")
- Crayfish (4" x 1")
- Clam (3" x 2")
- Frog (3.5" x 3.5")
- Perch (6" x 2")
- Worm (6")
- Stainless steel dissecting tools include:
- Fine Point Scissors
- Straight Dissecting Needle
- Angled Dissecting Needle
- T-pins (6)
- 6" / 15 cm Plastic Ruler
- Latex Free Disposable Gloves (6 pair)
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.