Geology: Introductory Rock Collection, Set of 15 (#ES221)
This Introductory Rock Collection is used for geological study, and contains 15 igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rock specimens (five each). Specimens are number-coded with a key sheet for identification. Four full-color information charts are included for instructional use. The convenient, compartmentalized, tray is perfect for display and storage. Specimens may be removed for detailed examination with a magnifing glass or stereo (dissecting) microscope. Specimens measure 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 inches (L x W), for hours of discovery. Exact specimens in this collection may vary, based on availability at the time the product is packaged. The collection is suitable for grades 6 to 12 and ages 11 to 18. Appropriate for STEM activities. Product Dimensions: 11 x 6.6 x 1.5 inches; 1.5 lb. 2215
What’s in the Box?
- American Educational 2215 Introductory Rock Collection (Pack of 15)
- (4) information charts
- Key sheet
- 5 Samples Each: Igneous, Metamorphic, and Sedimentary Rock
- Number Coded with Key Sheet for Identification
- 4 Full-color Information Charts
- Compartmentalized Tray for Display and Storage
- Specimens Measuring 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 inches (L x W)
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.