National Microscope - 132 Series Dual View
Superior DIN optical system combined with LED illumination…delivers higher light efficiency than standard 20 watt tungsten bulb and assures cool operating temperature. Dual viewing head permits simultaneous viewing by student and teacher, and is also ideal for video microscopy. A very versatile microscope recommended for instruction through grade 12. Lead time: stock to 14 days.
• Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
• Vertical and 30° inclined tubes mounted on 360° rotating head for ease of use.
• DIN standard, achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered, and colorcoded: 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) objectives.
• Vertical tube has diopter adjustment, positioned low for easier camera mounting, using optional accessory #930-028 video c-mount.
• 3-hole objective turret, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
• Separate low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
• Slip clutch prevents damage from over focusing.
• Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
• Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
• Cool running LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life. (132-CLED)
• 115v 20 watt tungsten illumination, condenser and blue filter. (132)
• Base mounted on/off switch, heavy-duty 3-wire cord.
• Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and accessory mechanical stage
• Individual: Ship wt. 10 lbs (4.5 kgs), Dimensions 22x13x13 in. (550x325x325mm)
• Master carton pack 5 each: Ship wt. 46 lbs (20.9 kgs), Dimensions 36x12x19 in. (900x300x475mm)
Eyepiece: 10x, 18mm, with pointer
Head: Vertical and 30° inclined tubes mounted on 360° rotating head
Nosepiece: 3-hole, click stop, ball-bearing mounted
Objectives: DIN, achromat, 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.)
Stage: 110mm x 120mm (4-3/8 in. x 4-3/4 in.) stage, with locked-on spring mounted stage clips, drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage. (Included on 132 and 132-CLED-MS models)
Condenser: Built-in 0.65 N.A. condenser lens, calibrated 5-hole disc diaphragm
Focusing: Separate coarse and fine controls with tension adjustment and slip clutch
Illumination: 20W tungsten (132 models), LED (132-CLED models)
Electrical: Input 110 Volts Height/ Weight 15 1/4 in. (400mm)/ 7.4 lbs (3.4 kgs)
Authorized Distributor Parts and Accessories: #800-001 Replacement LED bulb, # 800-102 Replacement bulb, 115v 20 watt tungsten, D.C. medium bayonet base, # 910 Graduated mechanical stage, # 965-160 Eyepiece reticle, 10mm/100 div. National Model
Ships directly from manufacturer. Please allow 7-10 business days.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.