National Stereo Microscope - 400 Series Fixed Magnification with Vertical Head
- 2x (20x Magnification)
- 3x (30x Magnification)
- 4x (40x Magnification)
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces are supplied standard, with diopter adjustment on left side. Interpupillary adjustment from 50mm to 75mm. Accepts optional #965-400-05 & #965-400-10 eyepiece reticle.
- Paired 2x objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic and fixed permanently in place. Standard magnification of 20x is considered ideal. Higher magnifications are possible by selecting models with 3x or 4x objectives. Optional WF15x eyepieces increase magnification by 50%.
- High intensity, 12v 10 watt built-in incidental (top) and transmitted (bottom) illumination with base mounted on/off switch.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- Mounted on metal post, adjusts up and down.
- 80mm reversible black/white plastic contrast plate and 80mm frosted glass stage plate.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged, cast frame, gray enamel finish.
- Height 292 mm (11-1/2 in.).
- Net wt. 2.6 kgs (5.7 lbs).
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 4.1 kgs (9 lbs), Dimensions 400x425x275mm (16x17x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 4 each: Ship wt. 13.2 kgs (29 lbs), Dimensions 675x350x350mm (27x14x14 in.)
We Also Recommend
Labomed: CxL Binocular Series (#9135002, 9135006, 9135009, 9135010)
Labomed: CxL Monocular Series (#9135000, 9135001, 9135005, 9135008)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.