National Microscope - BTW Trinocular Stereo Series with Moticam WiFi Tablet
Zoom Stereo Microscope with Tablet - BTW-420T
Now with detachable tablet, the BTW Stereo offers the convenience and versatility of viewing a large picture, then zooming continuously all the way to close-up detail. Upright, unreversed 3-dimensional image remains in focus throughout zoom range. Optional eyepieces and auxiliary objectives expand magnification range and working distances. Trinocular port accepts video or SLR adapters (included).
Features top light with directional beam, bottom light with long-life LED illumination.
Like the Moticam X3, this WiFi digital tablet transmits live images to iOS or Android devices. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with colleagues using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready monitors/projectors through HDMI. Tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces are 45° inclined, with dual diopter adjustments, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Accepts 23mm eyepiece reticle.
- Viewing head rotates 360°.
- Achromatic, color corrected lenses.
- Continuous magnification from bottom to top range of zoom.
- Large dual focusing knobs with slip clutch to prevent damage to mechanism.
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus 'drift'.
- Top light is LED with directional beam and rheostat control.
- Bottom light is LED for greater light efficiency.
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination.
- Heavy-duty 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- Two 80mm stage plates (frosted glass and reversible black/white plastic contrast plates).
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips
- 8" or 10" LCD Android tablet with 1280x800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- WiFi Resolution 1920x1080 / 1280x720
- 4.0MP capture resolution
- WiFi (2.4 or 5GHz) and Ethernet (RJ45)
- MotiConnect App
- Connect 5 WiFi devices at one time
- Connect office/clinic/business network through RJ45 port connection
- Professional, all-metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Heavy-duty fixed arm stand. Note: #705-420 0.5x auxiliary objective is not operational on this particular frame.
- Height: 340mm (13-3/8 in.).
- Base width: 171mm (6-3/4 in.), Base depth: 242mm (9-1/2 in.)
- Net wt. 5.4 kgs (12 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with rubber eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Tablet shipped in same box with microscope
- Individual: Ship wt. 22.7 kgs (50 lbs), Dimensions 61x48x38cm (24x19x15 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 22.7 kgs (50 lbs), Dimensions 61x48x38 (24x19x15 in.)
May ship direct from manufacturer. Allow 7-10 business days for lead time.
|Model||Tablet||Zoom||BMOC $||MSRP $|
|BTW1-420TLED||8"||10x - 40x||1420.25||1495.00|
|BTW1-425T||8"||7.5x - 50x||1725.20||1816.00|
|BTW2-425T||10"||7.5x - 50x||1979.80||2084.00|
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.