Plastic Measuring Cylinder 2000ml and Cleaning Brush (US038B)
This Measuring Cylinder is a single piece, molded out of translucent plastic, with raised numerical graduations and a pouring spout. It is resistant to most common acids, bases, and solvents. The cylinder has a broad hexagonal base for stability. Cylinder does not have meniscus. Autoclavable to 130°C. Capacity, 2500 ml, with 2ml graduations from 200 to 2000 ml. Comes with a Mill-Rose beaker brush (MR75010W) designed for heavy-duty cleaning of beakers, jars, and other wide-mouth glassware. Long-lasting bristles are spirally wound into grooves in the smooth wood handle. Heavy tufting at the tip reduces scratching and improves cleaning capability. Handle has an opening for hanging. Brush diameter, in: 3.7, brush head length: 7, total length: 15.75.
- Polypropylene with Hex Base for Added Stability
- Resistant to Most Common Acids, Bases and Solvents
- 2500ml Capacity with 20ml Graduations from 200 to 2000ml
- Autoclavable up to 130° C
- Mill-Rose Laboratory White Nylon Beaker Brush Included
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.