Plastic Measuring Cylinder 2000ml and Cleaning Brush (#US038B)
This Measuring Cylinder is a single piece, molded out of translucent plastic, with raised numerical graduations and a pouring spout. It is resistant to most common acids, bases, and solvents. The cylinder has a broad hexagonal base for stability. Cylinder does not have meniscus. Autoclavable to 130°C. Capacity, 2500 ml, with 2ml graduations from 200 to 2000 ml.
Includes a Mill-Rose beaker brush (MR75010W) designed for heavy-duty cleaning of beakers, jars, and other wide-mouth plastic and glassware. Long-lasting bristles are spirally wound into grooves in the smooth wood handle. Heavy tufting at the tip reduces scratching and improves cleaning capability. Handle has an opening for hanging. Brush diameter, in inches: 3.7, brush head length: 7, total length: 15.75.
- Wide mouth, transparent plastic 2000mL cylinder with raised graduations
- Hexagon base for support and stability
- 2500mL capacity with 2mL graduation marks
- Autoclavable to 130°C
- Mill-Rose brand beaker brush for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty, spiral wound bristles for long life
- Sturdy wood handle with hanging hole
- Brush diameter: 3.7", brush head length: 7", total length: 15.75".
We Also Recommend
Canada Balsam Synthetic Mounting Medium 25ml/0.85oz (#AC0020)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.