Polystyrene Disposable Beaker, 50mL Capacity, Pack of 100 (H395)
Dyn-A-Med 50ml polystyrene (PS) general purpose, disposable beakers are used for a wide variety of general laboratory procedures. Polystyrene (PS) is hard plastic with limited flexibility. It has excellent resistance to alcohols, mineral oils, and diluted acids, and good resistance to vegetable oils, and withstands temperatures up to 200F. Beakers are used in lab applications for chemistry, education, research, and life science applications.
- Made of sturdy Polystyrene
- 50 mL Capacity (1.69 ounces)
- Lip features small pouring divots
- Packed 100 ct in a cardboard sleeve
- Convenient and disposable
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.