Apologia III - Marine Biology (USA#MB9005)
Includes the following specimens:
- Ceratium (Algae:Dinoflagallate)
- Foraminifera (Protozoans)
- Radiolarian ooze (Protozoans)
- Artemia - egg, larva & adult (Anthropods: brine shrimp)
- Placoid Fish Scales (Fish)
- Cycloid Fish Scales (Fish)
- Ctenoid Fish Scales (Fish)
- Rotifers (Ascarids)
- Anguillula Aceti (Ascarids: Nematode)
- *Bonus Slide relating to Marine Biology
PLEASE NOTE: Crab Zoea and Crab Megalops (anthropods), required for the curriculum, can no longer be sourced in the U.S. for prepared slides. However, multiple microscopic images are available to view freely with a simple internet search.
- Set of 10 Prepared Glass Slides
- Quality Specimens Made in America
- Sturdy Plastic Storage Case with Index
- Use with Apologia Marine Biology Curriculum
- Replacement Slides Available at Benz Microscope
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.