Quincy Lab Acrylic Door Digital Incubator +2 to 62° C (143° F) (#10-140E, 12-140E)
Quincy Lab units were custom-developed for laboratories that need a dependable, compact incubator for cultures, test kits, eggs and biologicals. Quincy incubators are ideal for clinical, industrial and school laboratories, for physicians' offices, and as a general purpose warming cabinet. Made to order in the USA and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Ovens are fully tested prior to shipment. 18-month factory warranty.
140E Series Temperature ranges: Ambient +2°C minimum to 62°C maximum (143°F)
Capacity: 10-140E - 0.7 Cubic Feet; 12-140E - 2.0 Cubic Feet
- Digital PID microprocessor
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.5°C
- 115 & 230 Volts available.
- High grade aluminum interior.
- Powder coated CR steel exterior.
- Resistive-tubular incoloy heating elements.
- Bronze acrylic see-through door.*
- One Fixed and one adjustable shelf.
- ⚠ CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diethylhexyl Phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Click here for Sales Brochure.
*The Model ‘140’ Incubator acrylic door is not suitable for applications introducing high-moisture, applications using products containing ammonia or alcohol derivatives, certain oils, commercial cleansers, urine, or any harsh chemicals/constituents. Use of these materials may result in warping, cracking, or crazing, of the acrylic. We recommend our model “180” series steel-door Incubators for applications that would put the acrylic door in contact with any of the above materials.
15% restocking fee applies to all cancelled orders or for any returns not due to our error or warranty.
We Also Recommend
Canada Balsam Synthetic Mounting Medium 25ml/0.85oz (#AC0020)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.