Sterilizing Tote Box, PP, 12-1/4"L x 7-7/8"W x 5-1/4"H (#D105-3)
Sterilizing tote boxes by Dynalon are molded of natural polypropylene and suitable for food and laboratory use. These plastic tote boxes are chemically resistant to acids, alkalies, oils and detergents, and will not rust or corrode. Autoclavable. Can be nested when stored. 410535
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to most Acid solutions, Alcohols, Bases and Mineral Oils.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Alcohols and vegetable oils
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Aldehydes
- Poor resistance (not recommended for use with) with Concentrated Acids, Bases, Esters, Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Halogenated Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Oxidizing Agents
Polypropylene Quick Facts:
- Max Temp: 250°F 121°C
- Min Temp: -40°F -40°C
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Melting Point: 300°F 149°C
- Tensile Strength: 10,000 psi
- Hardness: R75
- UV Resistance: Good
- Specific Gravity: 1.20
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.