The M27LED Series TRI-POWER design offers three magnifications in one stereo microscope. You can change from 10X, 20X and 30X with one smooth, click-stop movement. The corded M27LED provides individual or simultaneous top and bottom LED illumination. These features, plus wide-field 10XD eyepieces, produce quality images. This series is ideal for elementary, middle and high school classrooms.
Note: This series is discontinued by the manufacturer and available only while supplies last.
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Interlocked eyepiece tubes with diopter for increased focus acuity.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret to positive click stop.
- LED illumination provides bright, white light with virtually no heat.
- Top light adjusts for optimal lighting angles.
- Variable transbase illumination allows user to control brightness.
- Easy-to-replace LED illumination is energy-efficient and rarely requires bulb replacement.
- Dual illumination switches allow for 3 light settings.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- "Slip-clutch" system prevents users from damaging the focusing mechanism.
- 80mm reversible black/white plastic contrast plate and 100mm frosted glass stage plate.
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged, cast metal frame.
- Height: 11-1/2 in. (293mm)
- Base: 8-1/4 x 5 in. (210mm x 123mm) Net wt.: 6.1 lbs. (13.4 kgs)
- Molded styrofoam container eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 10 lbs. (4.5 kgs), Dimensions 22x16x9 in. (56x41x23 cm.)
- Master carton pack 4 each: Ship wt. 54 lbs. (24.5 kgs), Dimensions 33x18x15 in. (84x46x38 cm.)