National BTW1 Digital Compound Microscopes Series with Moticam 8" Tablet
Introducing National Optical & Scientific Instruments' new line of digital compound microscopes with detachable 8" LCD tablet! The BTW1-205-LED features high speed, full-resolution imaging technology built into some of our most popular microscopes.
This WiFi digital tablet transmits live images to iOS or Android devices. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with colleagues using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and wireless devices. Tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
Connect, view, and share images easily and affordably with the BTW1-205-RLED.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece
- 30° inclined forward-facing monocular head
- 4X, 10X and 40X Achromatic objectives
- 70mW/3.5v rechargeable LED illumination with intensity control
- Seperate coarse and fine focus
- Floating and rotating stage with unique one-touch stage clips
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish
- 8" LCD Android tablet with 1280x800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; micro SD card
- WiFi Resolution 1920x1080 / 1280x720
- 4.0MP capture resolution
- WiFi (2.4 or 5GHz) and Ethernet (RJ45)
- MotiConnect App
- Connect 5 WiFi devices at one time
- Connect office/clinic/business network through RJ45 port connection
- Molded styrofoam container
- Tablet shipped in same box with microscope
- Individual: Ship wt. 8.2 kgs (18 lbs), Dimensions 28x23x64cm (11x9x25 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 8.2 kgs (18 lbs), Dimensions 28x23x64cm (11x9x25 in.)
Ships directly from the manufacturer. Please contact us for current lead times.
|Model||Head||Objectives||BMOC $||MSRP $|
|BTW1-214-RLED||Monoc||Achro 4x/10x/40xR, 100xR||1032.65||1087.00|
|BTW1-169-SP||Trinoc||Semi-Plan 4x/10x/40xR, 100xR||1765.10||1858.00|
|BTW1-169-ASC||Trinoc||High Contrast 4x/10x/40xR, 100xR||1819.25||1915.00|
|BTW1-169-P||Trinoc||Plan 4x/10x/40xR, 100xR||1950.35||2053.00|
We Also Recommend
Canada Balsam Synthetic Mounting Medium 25ml/0.85oz (#AC0020)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.