Purchase Orders and Tax Exempt Status
Placing an order with a PO number:
- Place items in cart, as usual.
- Enter your purchase order number in the "Special Instructions for Seller" box.
- Proceed to check out and complete the order as usual.
Placing an order with Sales Tax Exempt status:
- If a purchase is to be exempt from Michigan Sales Tax, type your Tax ID number in the "Special Instructions for Seller" box. Email a completed MIchigan Certificate of Exemption, or state your basis for exemption claim in the same box. (https://www.michigan.gov/documents/taxes/3372_216612_7.pdf)
- Proceed to check out and choose "COD" for method of shipping. This prevents your card from being charged at checkout. The sales tax amount will be deducted from your total before the credit card is processed.
- Continue the check out process and enter the credit card from which payment will be made. Be sure the billing address is the same as your credit card billing address.
- After placing the order you will receive a confirmation email with the order total and tracking information.
- Your credit card receipt will be emailed to you directly from Chase Paymentech.