Wright's Blood Stain Kit, (#BZ1250, BZ1250L)
Wright's Blood Stain and Phosphate Buffer in 1 convenient package. Wright's stain is used in histology to differentiate blood cells. Composed of a mixture of red and blue dyes, it is used primarily to stain peripheral blood smears and bone marrow aspirates which are examined under a microscope. Phosphate Buffer is used in conjunction with Wright's stain in the staining and rinsing process. Basic instructions are included. Methods and preferences vary, therefore, we recommended you research options for your application and choose the method best for you. Available in 2 sizes.
- A Red/Blue Histologic Stain that Differentiates Blood Cells
- Small Kit contains 15 ml Wright's Blood Stain and 30ml Buffer (BZ1250)
- Large Kit contains 120ml Wright's Blood Stain and 250ml Buffer (BZ1250L)
- Includes Basic Instructions
- Safety Data Sheets
- For educational laboratory use only. Keep out of reach of children.
DOT Info: Small quantity exemption for land and rail transportation only.
We Also Recommend
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Will you ship wrights blood stain to Canada - Calgary, AB
We do ship to Canada! Shipping options are Priority Mail International or UPS. Ususally the web site provides the options available for the items chosen, but if you have any trouble reach out to us. Thank you for visiting BenzMicroscope.com!