Basic Glass Slide Making Kit with The World of the Microscope Book (#BZK2010B)
Our exclusive kit includes everything you'll need to prepare simple wet and dry mount microscope slides. Plus, Usborne's award winning, "The World of the Microscope" book! Enjoy the savings and convenience of having all your supplies and reference materials in one place. Ideal for ages 10 and up. Always use adult supervision.
- 6 Plain Glass Slides
- 6 Frosted Glass Slides
- 2 Single Well Depression (Concave) Slides
- 100 Cover Glasses
- Glass Dropper
- Stainless Steel Forceps
- Mounting Instructions
- Slide Storage Box (color may vary)
- 2 Prepared Slides (Specimens and manufacturer will vary)
- The World of the Microscope book by Usborne
- Full Color Illustrations on Every Page
- Softcover, 48 pages
- Usborn Publishing, ISBN 978-0-7945-1524-9
- Shortlisted for The Science Book Prize by The Science Museum COPUS
The World of the Microscope investigates the enormous variety of objects too small for the eye to see, from insects to microchip circuits. Step-by-step diagrams show how to get the best from a microscope and how to make and keep slides. The book covers different types of microscopes, from magnifying glasses to electron microscopes, and there are plenty of exciting suggestions for projects which reveal the incredible detail of everyday objects. The book also contains a section on the use of microscopes in science and industry.
We Also Recommend
Basic Plastic Slide Making Kit with The World of the Microscope Book (#BZK2300B)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.