Chemicals: pH Indicator Solution Set (#BZ0003)
pH Indicator Solution Set
This kit contains 30mL of the three most common chemical reagents used in determining pH. Phenolpthalein will indicate a pH if it is between the ranges of pH 10.0-13.0. Bromothymol Blue will turn yellow below a pH 6.0, and blue above a pH 7.6. Universal indicator has a wider range, capable of indicating a pH 1-14, but the color shift can sometimes be harder to differentiate between. Includes SDS sheets. BZ2503 ph
- Phenolphthalein, 1% Alcohol Solution
- Universal pH Indicator
- Bromothymol Blue, 0.04% Aqueous Solution
- Convenient 30ml Dropper Bottles with Screw Caps
- Full Color Universal Indicator pH Test Chart
- SDS Sheet for each Reagent
Current anticipated ship date for items not in stock is June 9, 2020.
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.