Collecting Insects: A Simple Start Guide
Our own exclusive 10 page booklet is a great beginner's reference providing the basic information you'll need to start your own insect collection. Collecting bugs is fun and educational for the whole family!
Includes information on:
- Types of Insects
- Insect Collecting
- Entomology Basics
- Helpful Tools & Equipment
- Handling Insects
- Displaying Insects
- Preserving Insects
- Insect Pinning
- Using Pinning Block
Also includes referrals to helpful web sites for more detailed information. Printed in full color on regular paper, staple bound, 8.5" x 5.5".
Now, for a limited time! Receive this Simple Start Guide for FREE with the purchase of any 1 of these select products:
- #1108 Insect Collecting Jars, with or without Ethyl Acetate
- #4290, 4291 Insect Pinning or Butterfly Forceps
- #3245 Black Insect Pins Variety Pack
- #595 10x Tripod Magnifier
- #597 Swift 10x Wide View Focusable Loupe
- #CP-40 Carson Pro MagniFlash 11x Magnifier and Flashlight
- #5127 2x/5x Acrylic Hand Held Magnifier
- 44423 Celestron 2MP Digital Imager
Use code FREEGUIDE at checkout!
We Also Recommend
Usborne Science and Experiments, "The World of Microscope" Book, 48 pp
Celestron Prepared Slides with World of the Microscope Book (#44410B, 44411B, 44412B)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.