Collecting Insects: A Simple Start Guide (#BZbugs)
Our own exclusive 10 page booklet is a great beginner's reference providing the basic information you'll need to start your own insect collection. Collecting bugs is fun and educational for the whole family!
Includes information on:
- Types of Insects
- Insect Collecting
- Entomology Basics
- Helpful Tools & Equipment
- Handling Insects
- Displaying Insects
- Preserving Insects
- Insect Pinning
- Using a Pinning Block
This little insect book also includes referrals to helpful web sites for more detailed information. Printed in full color, 8.5" x 5.5".
We're celebrating spring! For a limited time Receive this Simple Start Guide for FREE with the purchase of any 1 of these select products*:
- #1108/1116 Insect Collecting Jars, with or without Ethyl Acetate
- #4290, 4291 Insect Pinning or Butterfly Forceps
- #3245 Black Insect Pins Variety Pack
- #595 10x Tripod Magnifier
- #CP-40 Carson Pro MagniFlash 11x Magnifier and Flashlight
- #5127 2x/5x Acrylic Hand Held Magnifier
- 44302 Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope
*While supplies of specific items last. Offer expires 4/30/22.
Use code FREEGUIDE at checkout!
We Also Recommend
Usborne Science and Experiments, "The World of Microscope" Book, 48 pp
Pollen & Spores Microscope Slides, Set of 12 Individual Specimens (#92025)
pH Indicator Solution Set with 3 Regents and Universal Chart (#BZ0003)
Benz Microscope Basic Glass Slide Making Kit, 20 pieces (#BZK2010)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.