Basic Plastic Slide Making Kit featuring LiveSlide® Microscope Slides (#BZK2300)
This exclusive Kit includes everything you'll need to prepare simple wet and dry mount microscope slides, and now includes the revolutionary LiveSlide®! Non breakable materials appropriate for elementary aged children and for use out in the field. Enjoy the savings and convenience of having all your supplies in one place. At a price of $12.69, you'll save 10% off regular retail prices, Always use adult supervision.
- 20 Plastic Slides
- 100 Plastic Cover Slips
- Slide Storage Box
- 2 LiveSlide® Sets
- Plastic Pipette*
- Plastic Forceps
- User Guide
- Item BZK2300B also includes The World of the Microscope book
Now, also available with The World of the Microscope book! Makes the perfect gift for a budding microscopist!
Designed by a science teacher for educators, biological labs, research labs, medical labs, and environmental testing, the LiveSlide® is proving to have additional applications in the expansive world of science and microscopy. Never before has it been so easy to observe microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi and protists.
The LiveSlide® was created to improve the traditional digital microscope experience when examining microorganisms of all types. The exceptional performance of the LiveSlide offer higher magnification clarity, convenience, ease of handling, and a uniform viewing well beyond what has been available in the microscopy world.
- Uniform depth of large viewing well is o.23mm and perfect for maintaining a shallow depth of field
- Innovative configuration has partitions to keep specimens in the viewing area allowing for easy tracking
- Optically clear slide made of Makrolon polycarbonate making it durable and reusable
- Excellent impact resistance for safe use both indoors and outdoors
- Can be used as a tradtional slide providing dual-purpose use
- Can be used with traditional and digital microscopes offering versatility
- Includes 2 reusable coverslips made of Makrofol (0.013mm and 0.025mm)
- 100% made in USA
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.