Celestron* 5 MP Digital Imager (#44422)
In the classroom, lab, and for any person who has a traditional microscope, Celestron’s new 5MP Digital Microscope imager is the perfect tool to capture high resolution images and 30 fps video. Simply assemble the adjustment collar and the imager will replace any standard 23mm or 30mm eyepiece and plug directly in to your Mac (2MP max.) or Windows (full 5MP) PC via standard USB. The Digital Microscope Imager ships with the latest software and allows you to easily shoot, save, and share quality images and video and even make notes and highlight areas of your specimen for use in reports or presentations.
*Celestron products are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping fee will be advised before payment method is processed. Please call or email for additional information.
- Simple, rugged aluminum housed 5MP CMOS sensor
- Replaces the eyepiece on your traditional microscope. Turns any existing traditional microscope with 23mm or 30mm eyepiece diameters into a digital microscope
- Takes high resolution still images and 30fps video*
- USB powered - Connects to your personal computer via open USB port
- Software included - Works with both Mac and Windows PCs
- More robust software with new features like measurement, calibration, note taking and comparison feature which allows comparing 2 live streams
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
|SENSOR||5 MP CMOS ½.5” APTINA SENSOR|
|POWER STANDARD||2.0 USB (CONNECTED TO PC) - 4 FOOT LONG CABLE|
|VIDEO FORMAT- STREAMING||30fps VGA|
|VIDEO FORMAT- RECORDING||30FPS / 720p HD|
|SHUTTER TRIGGER||IN SOFTWARE|
|SOFTWARE||CELESTRON IMAGER HD SOFTWARE|
|SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY||WINDOWS 7.1 AND UP (FULL 5MP)|
|APPLE OSX 4.9 AND UP (2MP-MAX)|
|ACCESSORIES||ADJUSTABLE ALUMINUM COLLAR, CD/DVD WITH CELESTRON HD DIGITAL IMAGER SOFTWARE|
|ADJUSTABLE ALUMINUM COLLAR|
|CD/DVD WITH CELESTRON HD DIGITAL IMAGER SOFTWARE|
|WEIGHT||42 G / 1.5 OZ|
|DIMENSIONS||64mm x 22mm x 22mm/ 2.5” x .9” x .9”|
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.