Swift M3-F Series Forensic/Comparison Microscope (#M3)
A truly unique concept in microscopy! The M3-F forensic (comparison) microscope offers professional features at a highly competitive price point. Use the M3-F's revolutionary technology to compare images in both micro and macro environments. The M3's dedicated macro lens, with a large working distance, allows you to view not only bullets but also larger more bulky, "evidence" items. Swift's powerful optical system allows for images to be seen either 100% from the left microscope, 100% from the right, side-by-side, or overlapping. The M3-F is the first and only comparison microscope at this price level that can achieve overlapping of images. Available with an 8" or 10" Tablet, or attach any imaging device with the optional C-mount adapter. Motic Trace, a forensic comparison software program, is also available and sold as an additional application. Lead time: stock to 14 days.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepieces.
- Trinocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives, and 1X Macro objective.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
- To use the trinocular port with a digital video camera, you must purchase a video C-mount adapter with a 0.5X lens (MA15602).
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours of use. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Circular stage with diameter of 4 in. (97mm).
- Gliding stage plate with "one-touch" stage clips.
- Stage plate with 0.65 condenser.
- Sealed iris diaphragm.
- One-touch stage clips.
- Black and white stage disks, and specimen cup.
- M3-F includes two microscope bodies.
- Ship wt.: 53 lbs.
- Ergonomic carry handles, promote proper handling.
- Tripod legs allow for sturdy footing
- Frame and base in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 53 lbs (24.0 kgs), Dimensions 26x21x16 in. (66x53x41 cm.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 53 lbs (24.0 kgs), Dimensions 26x21x16 in. (66x53x41 cm.)
Ships directly from manufacturer. Please allow 7-10 business days.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.