National Microscope - BTW Series Monocular with 8" Tablet
Introducing National Optical & Scientific Instruments' new line of digital compound microscopes with detachable 8" LCD tablet! The BTW1-205-RLED features high speed, full-resolution imaging technology built into some of our most popular microscopes.
This WiFi digital tablet transmits live images to iOS or Android devices. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with colleagues using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready LCD monitors/projectors through HDMI. Tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
Connect, view, and share images easily and affordably with the BTW1-205-RLED. Lead time: stock to 14 days.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece
- 30° inclined forward-facing monocular head
- 4X, 10X and 40X Achromatic objectives
- 70mW/3.5v rechargeable LED illumination with intensity control
- Seperate coarse and fine focus
- Floating and rotating stage with unique one-touch stage clips
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish
- 8" LCD Android tablet with 1280x800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- 5.0 MP sensor
- 5.0 MP captured image resolution
- WiFi Resolution: 2.0MP - 5.0MP
- 720P captured video resolution
- HDMI: 1080
- Android operating system
- WiFi: WiFi output (802.1 ab/g/n supporting both hot-spot mode or using existing WiFi network)
- Preloaded optimized MotiConnect app
- Supplied with Motic Images Plus software for Mac/PC
- Built-in MoticHub allows for wireless sharing
- Molded styrofoam container
- Tablet shipped separately
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.