Swift M15 Series Compound Microscopes
The M15 compound microscope series features infinity corrected optics, ideal for college laboratories, veterinary and medical applications. Supplied with binocular or trinocular head , this research level microscope also incorporates a halogen illumination system and wide field 20mm eyepieces for a very crisp image. Trinocular model includes MA15602 video C-mount adapter. Lead time: stock to 14 days, while supplies last.
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces.
- Binocular or Trinocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm.
- Infinity corrected 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. (Only the 100xR objective is oil immersion.) PLAN lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 6V 20 watt halogen with variable rheostat control.
- Illumination on/off switch.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and iris diaphragm.
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in. (261mm x 172mm)
- Height: 14-3/4 in. (375mm). Net wt. 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs).
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 45 lbs (20.4 kgs), Dimensions 23x19x17 in. (58x48x43 cm.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 45 lbs (20.4 kgs), Dimensions 23x19x17 in. (58x48x43 cm.)
Ships directly from manufacturer. Please allow 7-10 business days.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.