Swift M17 Series Compound Microscopes
The M17 compound microscope series features infinity corrected plan optics, ideal for college laboratories, veterinary and medical applications. Binocular head available with camera port. This research level microscope also incorporates 3W LED illumination and wide field 20mm eyepieces for a very crisp image.
M17T-P includes MA15602 video C-mount adapter.
Lead time: stock to 14 days
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces.
- Binocular or Trinocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm.
- Infinity corrected 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. (Only the 100xR objective is oil immersion.) PLAN lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Corded, 3W LED
- Illumination on/off switch.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and iris diaphragm.
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in. (261mm x 172mm)
- Height: 14-3/4 in. (375mm). Net wt. 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs).
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.