Swift M2250 Series Monocular Miroscope
The M2250 Monocular Microscope Series is ideal for a wide variety of educational applications and built to withstand student use. This series has locked-on stage clips, eyepiece, objectives (sealed 40x) and a slip-clutch focusing system to protect gears from over-focusing. The M2250 Series is offered with standard tungsten illumination or with cool and efficient LED illumination, in either a corded or cordless model. Lead time: stock to 14 days.
- Monocular head rotates 360°
- WF10X Eyepiece with pointer
- 4XD, 10XD, 40XD objectives
- Plain stage with spring stage clips
- Separate coarse and fine adjustment
- Cord Hanger
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.