Swift M2250 Series Monocular Miroscope
The M2250 Series is ideal for a wide variety of educational applications and built to withstand student use. This series has locked-on stage clips, eyepiece, objectives (sealed 40x) and a slip-clutch focusing system to protect gears from over-focusing. The M2250 Series is offered with cool and efficient LED illumination with dimmer switch and available in either a corded or cordless model.
Lead time: stock to 14 days.
|MODEL||ILLUM||BENZ $||LIST $|
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece with pointer
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40x (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded
- Three-hole nose piece is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives
- Variable LED light provides bright, white illumination
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours
- 110V power supply, unit shipped with American plug
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses
- Large 4-3/4 in. x 4-1/2 in. (120mm x 115mm) stage, with locked-on, spring mounted stage clips, drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage
- Built-in 0.65 N.A. special condenser lens
- Cord hangers.
- Base dimensions: 8 in. x 5-1/4 in. (201mm x 131mm)
- Height: 14-1/4 in. (362mm). Net wt. 6.8 lbs (15 kgs)
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.