Celestron* Land Scout Spotting Scope 12-36x60 (#52322)
*Celestron products are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping fee will be advised before payment method is processed. Please call or email for additional information.
The LandScout 60mm Spotting Scope is easy-to-use and perfect for any outdoor activity. The compact, lightweight design is ideal for carrying with you on a backpacking trip or hiking excursion. LandScout is also the perfect spotting scope to bring with you to an indoor or outdoor shooting range. You’ll be able to quickly set up this spotting scope and use the 12-36x zoom to get in close to the action. Although it’s an affordable, entry-level spotting scope, the LandScout features multi-coated optics and provides bright, sharp views. Also makes a great backup scope when you don’t want to carry a larger, heavier scope.
- Fully Coated Optics: Increased light transmission for bright, sharp images.
- Compact, Lightweight: Portable and packable, so you can take it on any excursion out in the field or on the range.
- Rotating tripod mount: Place the orientation of the eyepiece in the best viewing position for application.
- 12-36x Zoom Eyepiece: Adjustable magnification - wide field of view for general viewing or detailed up-close viewing when needed. Rubber grip for easy magnification adjustment.
- Large focus wheel with rubber grip: Easily focus on the subject, even when wearing gloves.
|Angular Field of View||3-1.6 "|
|Close Focus||33ft / 10m|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||5-1.7 mm|
|Included Accessories||Object Lens Cap, Eyepiece Cap, Tabletop tripod and Soft Carrying Case|
|Length||10.75" / 273mm|
|Linear Field of View (@1000...||157-84ft / 52-28m|
|Objective Lens Diameter||60mm|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Coated|
|Prism Glass (Type)||BK7|
|Weight (oz)||18.1 oz (513 g)|
We Also Recommend
Celestron* NexStar 8SE Computerized Telescope (#11069)
Celestron* NexStar 6SE Computerized Telescope (#11068)
Swift Optics Nighthawk Spotting Scope, 80 x 45 (#849U/SZE )
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.