Perch Model Activity Set (#LS457)
Learners view the special adaptations aquatic vertebrate have for exchanging oxygen and carbon dioxide. Organ systems are graphically illustrated in 3-D, plus the two inset diagrams show gas exchange in the gills and the complete skeletal system. Includes 24"W x 18"H model, activity notebook with glossary, key, blackline master, and a color transparency. Made in America.
- Colorful 3-D Illustration
- 24" W x 18" H Plastic Model
- Activity notebook with glossary, key, blackline master, and a color transparency
- For grades 5 to 12
- Ages 10 to 18 years
- Dimensions: 25 x 18.5 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Made in USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.