Azlon Square Ratio Plastic Beaker Set, Assortment of 5 (#A882)
This set of five square ratio polypropylene beakers is a safe and convenient alternative to griffin style beakers. Each beaker features a vertical lip around the top to contain spills that may occur, and also to allow the beakers to be stacked without sticking together when not in use. High contrast graduations printed in blue. Chemically resistant to most acids, bases, and many common solvents. Shatter resistant. Autoclavable, maximum temperature 135°C. Translucent. Graduated. Set includes one each: 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000mL. B55404. Dynalon® #: 522135-0001.
- Made of reusable translucent polypropylene plastic
- Vertical lip around at top of beaker helps contain spills
- Shatter resistant to reduce breakage and incidence of injury
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and common solvents
- Pour spout on lip helps direct flow
- Easily stackable when not in use
- Cleanly printed blue graduations
- Maximum temperature: 135°C
|50 ml||1||51 mm||49 mm||51 mm||5 ml|
|100 ml||1||62 mm||60 mm||62 mm||10 ml|
|250 ml||1||82 mm||80 mm||82 mm||50 ml|
|500 ml||1||100 mm||96mm||100 mm||50 ml|
|1000 ml||1||127 mm||123 mm||127 mm||100 ml|
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.