Entomology: Forceps, Insect Pinning Forceps & Butterfly Forceps (#4290, 4291)
Genuine Benz Microscope entomology forceps. Manufactured by the same facility that created BioQuip instruments, with the same specs and quality. BioQuip branded butterfly forceps are still available while supplies last. Choose item no. 4292.
The most useful entomology forceps for bug collecting! Insect Pinning Forceps have serrated finger grips and rounded, serrated tips with a goose neck shank and guide pin. Forged steel, heavily plated, 4-1/2" (115 mm) long. Butterfly Forceps have serrated finger grips and smooth spade tips to help prevent damage to delicate scales, stainless steel, 4-1/4" (108mm) long. Available individually or as a 2pc set, one of each style.
- Sturdy Steel Construction
- Serrated Finger Grips
- Serrated Tip Grips and Guide Pin on Pinning Forceps
- Smooth Spade Tips on Butterfly Forceps
- Includes Protective Plastic Sleeve
- Available individually, or as a 2pc Set (1 of each)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 0.8 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
We Also Recommend
Canada Balsam Synthetic Mounting Medium 25ml/0.85oz (#AC0020)
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do you ship to the UK?
Thank you for visiting benzmicroscope.com, however, we currently ship only to the United States and Canada.