National Microscope - 131 Series Monocular
The microscope model that sets the standard for high school instruction, now with cool, long life LED illumination. Includes all the most commonly specified features. Rugged metal construction, locked-on parts. Superior DIN optical system and precision mechanical components assure parfocalled and parcentered optical alignment for sharp, unsurpassed viewing. Recommended for instruction through grade 12. (131-CLED pictured)
• Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
• 45° inclined monocular viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
• DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) objectives are supplied for 40x, 100x and 400x magnification. All are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
• 3-hole objective turret, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
• Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
• Slip clutch prevents damage from over focusing.
• Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
• Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
• Cool running LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of use.
• Base mounted on/off switch, heavy-duty 3-wire cord.
• Convenient “grabber” clip on plug lets you wrap the cord around microscope and secure in place by pushing cord into clip for easy storage. No bulky cord hanger needed.
• Limited lifetime warranty, excluding LED, fuse, cord and mechanical stage.
• Individual: Ship wt. 10 lbs (4.5 kgs), Dimensions 22x13x13 in. (550x325x325mm)
• Master carton pack 5 each: Ship wt. 43 lbs (19.5 kgs), Dimensions 35x12x18 in. (875x300x450mm)
Eyepiece: 10x, 18mm with pointer
Head: 45° inclined monocular viewing head, rotates 360°
Nosepiece: 3-hole, click stop, ball-bearing mounted
Objectives: DIN, achromat, 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.)
Stage: 110mm x 120mm (4-3/8 in. x 4-3/4 in.) stage, with locked-on spring mounted stage clips, drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage.
Condenser: Built-in 0.65 N.A. condenser lens, calibrated 5-hole disc diaphragm
Focusing: Separate coarse and fine controls with tension adjustment and slip clutch
Illumination: LED Electrical Input 110 Volts Height/ Weight 14 1/8 in. (360mm)/ 6.8 lbs (3.1 kgs)
Authorized Distributor Parts and Accessories: #800-001 Replacement LED bulb, #910 Graduated mechanical stage, #965-160 Eyepiece reticle, 10mm/100 div
We Also Recommend
Labomed: CxL Binocular Series (#9135002, 9135006, 9135009, 9135010)
Labomed: CxL Monocular Series (#9135000, 9135001, 9135005, 9135008)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.