National BTW2 Digital Compound Microscope Series with Moticam 10" Tablet
Superior in design and in performance, the BTW2-169-P incorporates a wide range of features designed for university and laboratory use. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance. This unit is supplied with plan achromatic lenses which deliver superior clarity and 100% flatness of field.
- 10" LCD Android tablet with 1280x800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- 5.0 MP sensor
- 5.0 MP captured image resolution
- WiFi Resolution: 2.0MP - 5.0MP
- 720P captured video resolution
- HDMI: 1080
- Android operating system
- WiFi: WiFi output (802.1 ab/g/n supporting both hot-spot mode or using existing WiFi network)
- Preloaded optimized MotiConnect app
- Supplied with Motic Images Plus software for Mac/PC
- Built-in MoticHub allows for wireless sharing
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- Trinocular viewing head with 30° inclined binocular eyepieces with dual diopters and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm, and vertical monocular tube with third eyepiece, rotates 360°.
- 930-005 video C-mount adapter included
- 3-position sliding rod directs light 100% to binocular eyepieces, or 100% to vertical tube, or 70% to vertical tube and 30% to binocular eyepieces.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) plan objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives, features textured rubber knurling for easy grip. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 3W LED illumination with variable rheostat control.
- Illuminated on/off switch, 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- 0.5A time delay fuse.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large rackless 140mm x 135mm (5-1.2 in. x 5-1/4 in.) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls, 70mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with graduations of 0.1mm.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder with clear blue, green and yellow filters supplied.
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions: 185mm x 235mm (7-1/4 in. x 9-1/4 in.)
- Height : Inclined eyepiece, 380mm (15 in.). Net wt. 7.2 kgs (15.8 lbs)
- Vertical eyepiece, 455mm (18 in.)
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover
- Tablet shipped in same box with microscope
- Individual: Ship wt. 24.5 kgs (54 lbs), Dimensions 58x43x48cm (23x17x19 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 24.5 kgs (54 lbs), Dimensions 58x43x48cm (23x17x19 in.)
- Microscope: Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and fuse
- Camera: 1 year
Ships directly from the manufacturer. Please contact us for current lead times.
|MODEL||Tablet||OBJECTIVES||BMOC $||MSRP $|
|BTW2-169-ASC||10"||Achromat Super Contrast||2099.50||2210.00|
We Also Recommend
Canada Balsam Synthetic Mounting Medium 25ml/0.85oz (#AC0020)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.