National Microscope - BTW1 Trinocular Series with Moticam 8" Tablet
Compound Microscope with Integrated WiFi Tablet - BTW-169 Series
Superior in design and in performance, the BTW-169 series incorporates a wide range of features designed for university and laboratory use. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance. This unit is supplied with super high contrast lenses which deliver extra image clarity.
- 8" or 10" LCD Android tablet with 1280x800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- WiFi Resolution 1920x1080 / 1280x720
- 4.0MP capture resolution
- WiFi (2.4 or 5GHz) and Ethernet (RJ45)
- MotiConnect App
- Connect 5 WiFi devices at one time
- Connect office/clinic/business network through RJ45 port connection
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- Trinocular viewing head with 30° inclined binocular eyepieces with dual diopters and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm, and vertical monocular tube with third eyepiece, rotates 360°.
- 930-005 video C-mount adapter included
- 3-position sliding rod directs light 100% to binocular eyepieces, or 100% to vertical tube, or 70% to vertical tube and 30% to binocular eyepieces.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives, features textured rubber knurling for easy grip. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 3W LED illumination with variable rheostat control.
- Illuminated on/off switch, 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- 0.5A time delay fuse.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large rackless 140mm x 135mm (5-1.2 in. x 5-1/4 in.) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls, 70mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with graduations of 0.1mm.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder with clear blue, green and yellow filters supplied.
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions: 185mm x 235mm (7-1/4 in. x 9-1/4 in.)
- Height : Inclined eyepiece, 380mm (15 in.). Net wt. 7.2 kgs (15.8 lbs)
- Vertical eyepiece, 455mm (18 in.)
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover
- Tablet shipped in same box with microscope
- Individual: Ship wt. 24.5 kgs (54 lbs), Dimensions 58x43x48cm (23x17x19 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 24.5 kgs (54 lbs), Dimensions 58x43x48cm (23x17x19 in.)
- Microscope: Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and fuse
- Camera: 1 year
Ships direct from manufacturer. Allow 7-10 business days for lead time.
|MODEL||Tablet||OBJECTIVES||BMOC $||MSRP $|
|BTW1-169-ASC||8"||Achromat Super Contrast||1593.15||1677.00|
|BTW2-169-ASC||10"||Achromat Super Contrast||1881.95||1981.00|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.