Ohaus Spring Scales, Grams, Ounces, Red Faceplate (#OH8001, OH8002)
The rugged OHAUS spring scales are constructed of shatterproof plastic and metal, and are an economical choice for general weighing, force experiments, action-reaction demonstrations, and much more!
Pull type spring scales feature an internal spring mechanism and offer a versatile and inexpensive way to display measurements in grams, ounces, pounds and Newton's. Durable ABS housing with metal face plate, pointer, spring and hook. The design features a brightly colored face, and easy-to-read graduations on a frosted aluminum background. 7.59"L x 1.81"W x 0.9"D
- For weighing applications
- ABS housing with metal face plate, pointer, spring and hook
- Brightly colored with easy to read graduations
- Versatile tool for many science applications
- Great for STEM activities in the classroom and home school
- 8001-MA. 9 oz (250 g) Maximum Capacity, 0.25 oz (10 g) Readability
- 8002-MA. 18 oz (500 g) Maximum Capacity, 0.5 oz (20 g) Readability
- 8001-MN, 250 g Maximum Capacity, 10 g Readability
- 8002-MN, 200 g Maximum Capacity, 20 g Readability
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.