P-HCI The Process of Digestion Chemical Set (BZ3000-Set)
The perfect pair for home school, classroom, and science fair experiments. Pepsin is an enzyme that breaks down food proteins into peptides in the digestive system. Pepsin 1:3000 digests not less than 3000 or more than 3500 times its weight of freshly coagulated and disintegrated egg albumin in 2.5 hours at 52º C, in water acidulated in hdrochloric acid (HCI). Methods vary by curriculum. Please refer to your Teacher's Guide for step-by-step instructions. For laboratory use only. Packaged in USA. Keep out of reach of children. CAS# 9001-75-6
- 25 g Reagent Grade Powder
- 30 ml of Hydrochloric Acid
- Breaks down food proteins into peptides
- Great for STEM, Classroom and Science Fair Experiments
- Safety Data Sheets Included
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.