Pepsin, 1:3000 Reagent Grade, Powder, 25g (#BZ3000)
Pepsin is an enzyme that breaks down food proteins into peptides in the digestive system. Pepsin 1:3000 digests not less than 3000 or more than 3500 times its weight of freshly coagulated and disintegrated egg albumin in 2.5 hours at 52º C, in water acidulated in hdrochloric acid (HCI). Great for home school, classroom, and science fair experiments. For laboratory use only. Packaged in USA. Keep out of reach of children. CAS# 9001-75-6 Also available with HCI.
- 25 g Reagent Grade Powder
- Breaks down food proteins into peptides
- Great for STEM, Classroom and Science Fair Experiments
- Safety Data Sheet Included
- Available with 30ml of Hydrochloric Acid (#BZ0120)
DOT Info: Small quantity exemption 173.4. Conforms to 49 CFR 173.4 for domestic highway or rail transport only to street addresses.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.