Premiere Cover Glass, 24 x 50 mm, No. 1 Thickness (#2075)
The Premiere cover slip measures 24mm x 50mm and is made of #1 thickness (0.13 to 0.17mm) water white glass for image clarity. It fits standard 25 x 75mm slides (sold separately) and keeps specimens compressed to a layer of even thickness. The 1 ounce package is vacuum-wrapped to seal out moisture and contains approximately 63 cover slips. This glass cover slip is suitable for use in a variety of microscopic examination applications. Available per package or in a box of 10. C&A 94-2450
- 24 x 50mm glass cover slip for holding slide specimen in place and protecting it from accidental contact with microscope ojbective
- No. 1 thickness (0.13 to 0.17mm) water white glass for image clarity
- Fits standard 3" x 1" slides for use in most microscopic applications
- Plastic, hinged, storage box is vacuum wrapped to seal out moisture
- Package contains approximately 63 cover slips, net 1 ounce
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.