Set of 2 Acrylic Equilateral Prisms, 25 x 100mm (4") and 25 x 150mm (6") (#590A Set/2)
Highly durable, polished acrylic with smooth, rounded edges, these prisms will last for years. Equilateral prisms are meant for dispersing elements, or white light, into a spectrum of colors creating a rainbow effect. Great for science experiments to demonstrate bending light. With 3 equal sides at 60 degree angles, there are 2 spectral diffractions. They can also be used for wave length separations, and special rainbow lighting effects in photography.
- Made from high quality, clear acrylic sheet
- Polished with smooth edges
- Use for science experiments in physics and optics
- Easy to handle for photography effects
- Set of 2 prisms, 4" long and 6" long
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.