Slide Stains - Vital Stains Kit, 7pk (#BZ0920)
This stain kit is perfect for general slide staining and provides 1% alcohol solutions of the 7 most common laboratory stains. May be used on living cells without damaging or injuring the cells. Also includes our own exclusive guide for slide preparation and the characteristics of each stain. (Actual staining methods vary widely for different specimens. Research is recommended to determine the best procedure for your application.)
- Bismarck Brown Y, 1% Alcoholic Solution, for histology tissues, acid mucins, goblet cells and cartilage
- Brilliant Cresyl Blue, 1% Alcoholic Solution, for hematology, counting reticuloytes and platelets, mucous secretions
- Janus Green, 1% Alcoholic Solution, for histology mitochondria, DNA reduction, oxidation, electron transfer chain alteration
- Methylene Blue, 1% Alcoholic Solution, for animal, bacteria, and blood cells, in observing structure and nuclei
- Neutral Red, 1% Alcoholic Solution, for histology, lysosomes, plants and living cells
- Copper (II) Acetate, 3% Aqueous Solution (cupric acetate) used as catalyst in reactions
- Copper (II) Sulfate, 1% Aqueous Solution (cupric sulfate), used as catalyst in reactions
- The common stains used for general biology
- Convenient 1 oz (30 ml) Dropper Bottles with Screw-on Caps
- Individual bottles are available separately for refilling your kit.
- Safety Data Sheets for All 7 Solutions
- For laboratory use only. Keep out of reach of children.
DOT Info: Small quantity exemption for land and rail transportation only. (Cannot ship in liquid form to Alaska, Hawaii, PR, APO or FPO. Please refer to our EZ Prep Capsules for air transportation.)
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.